Where is Windows Clipboard? Among the tools available in Windows that the general public can use, dozens of tools can be introduced and discussed for hours. But one of the features that may be interesting and useful for you is the Windows clipboard, which is more suitable for people who deal with content and are constantly copying and pasting different phrases. However, users can use this very simple tool according to their use. However, we want to introduce you to the Windows clipboard in the continuation of this report from the technology section.
How to activate the Windows clipboard
Windows clipboard is one of the features that are in Windows by default but is not active and users can activate this feature according to their use. Therefore, if you decide to use this tool, you must follow the steps below;
1. From the Start menu, enter Windows Settings.
2. Select the specified System option.
3. Select Clipboard from the menu on the left . Now in the right part of the Clipboard window, you should activate the Clipboard history option .
4. Now your Windows clipboard is activated and you can use it very easily.
How to use the Windows clipboard
Once you have activated the Windows clip board, you should also learn how to use it so that you can use this tool whenever you want. To use this tool, you must follow the steps below;
1. Press the two Win + V keys together on the keyboard and then you can see all the texts you have copied in this section.
2. In every part of you and the computer mouse on it, you can copy all the text that you have one-click, enter the ( Paste ) not.
3. But if you feel that your clipboard is a little extra and some of the texts you have copied are not appropriate, you can use 3 horizontal dots next to each of the copies made to edit it. Therefore, with the Delete option , you will delete, with the Pin option, you will pin and with the Clear all option , you will delete the entire clipboard.
4. Now you have managed to manage the Windows clipboard.