Creating an Instagram highlight cover should not take more than a few minutes.
- You can highlight any photo or video that is in the highlight
- By default, your Instagram highlight cover is the first photo or video you posted.
- To create a new story highlight, open the highlight and select the edit menu
In order to save some stories that normally disappear after 24 hours, they can be posted as highlights.
After you post your Instagram story, they are stored in a personal story archive in your account. You can save each of these stories as a highlight to be displayed publicly on your profile page.
Each highlight has a cover photo, and by default, the first photo or video is saved in that highlight as the cover of that highlight. But changing the highlight cover to another photo you want is easy.
Here’s how to do it
How to make an Instagram highlight cover
1- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone
2. Click on the profile icon on the bottom right
3- Find the highlights in your profile below the bio and select the highlight you want to change
Select the highlight you want to change the photo.
4. In the lower right corner, select the word more on the top three horizontal dots – this will give you access to the highlights menu.
5. Select the edit highlight option from the menu
6- In the edit highlight section, select the edit cover option
7- Among the highlights, find the photo that you want to select as the highlight cover. If the photo you want to select as a highlight cover is not in that highlight, you need to add it.
8- Change its size to reach your desired
9- In the upper right corner, select the done option and click this again to save the changes.
Leave a Reply