Apple recently unveiled the iPhone 13 series phones and now these products are sold in the market. If you have a plan to buy any member of this family, you are definitely looking to transfer your data from your old phone to this device. In this article, we want to teach you how to transfer information from Android to iPhone 13 and, of course, older iPhones to iPhone 13.
By buying a new phone, we do not want to lose our information and we are looking to transfer our data to a new device. This data includes everything from files and images to messages. Stay tuned to Wironal for more information on how to transfer data from your old phone to your iPhone 13.
Transfer data from android to iPhone after setup free
We will teach you two ways to do this.
1. Use the Move to iOS app
You can migrate from Android phone to iPhone using the Move to iOS app. To do this, do the following:
- Move to iOS app from the Play Store to download and install on your Android phone.
- Open the Move to iOS app and go to Continue> Agree> Next.
- Select the Continue option on the iPhone and enter the Android phone code in it.
- Select the Done option and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
We have to tell you that such a method has its own limitations. For example, the Move to iOS app does not support the transmission of WhatsApp messages, songs, and ringtones. In addition, the data transfer speed in this method is low and only works when you have not fully launched the iPhone. To solve these problems, we go to the AnyTrans program, which we will teach you how to use.
۲. Use the AnyTrans app
As we said, Movie to iOS has its limitations, but you can use AnyTrans software to overcome them. This program allows you to transfer all messages, WhatsApp conversations, images and videos (with album structure), ringtones, and all other data. Additionally, you can transfer data before or after the iPhone launches.
AnyTrans is more than a data transfer tool and can also be used as a device manager for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. You can use them to backup, transfer data, custom ringtones, manage apps, and even display iPhone screens on your computer.
With all these features, we want to use AnyTrans to transfer data from Android to iPhone 13. To do this, you must do the following steps:
- Download the AnyTrans app and install it on your PC or Mac. It is possible to download the full and free version from internal sites.
- Connect your iPhone and Android phone to your computer.
- Click Phone Switcher and then select Phone to iPhone.
- Select the data you want to transfer and select Next to begin the process.
- When done, click OK.
Transfer data from old iPhone to iPhone 13
We will teach you two ways to do this.
1. Use Apple’s Quick Start feature
To transfer data from your old iPhone to the iPhone 13 family, you can go to the Apple Quick Start feature. Thanks to the Apple ecosystem, you can easily transfer your data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone. To do this, follow these steps:
- Turn on the new iPhone and get closer to the old iPhone.
- Connect both iPhones to the charger.
- On the old iPhone, tap Set Up New iPhone and then Continue. If their Bluetooth is not on, enable Bluetooth.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finally tap Transfer from iPhone.
Although we have a simple and fast method, it has limitations in the transferable content. Additionally, you will not be able to transfer data after launching your new iPhone. In the end, it is not possible to transfer unpurchased songs. To overcome these limitations, you can go to the AnyTrans program.
2. Use AnyTrans
AnyTrans is highly efficient for transferring data between two iPhones, with which you can transfer all or part of your data. In addition, it is possible to transfer data after launching the iPhone.
As mentioned above, AnyTrance is also an iPhone management application and can perform various tasks such as managing backups, transferring data, downloading videos online, and even transferring content to the iPhone screen.
To transfer data from your old iPhone to iPhone 13, follow these steps:
- First, download and install this program for your PC or Mac.
- Select the data you want to transfer and click Next to start transferring it.
- Select your old iPhone as the source and iPhone 13 as the destination or target.
- When done, click Next.
Using the above methods, you can easily transfer your data from your old Android phone or iPhone to iPhone 13. If your choice is the iPhone 13 Pro Max, we suggest you take a closer look at this giant and expensive Cupertino phone before buying that series .