How to transfer WhatsApp chats from ios iPhone to android? A few months ago WhatsApp chats transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy phones to provide and Google recently made it possible to provide Android 12 users and devices. Follow Wironal with a step-by-step guide to both processes.
Previously, transferring chats was only possible on the platform itself, and you could not transfer WhatsApp chats between Android and iOS. But now the situation has finally changed and this feature has been made available to the users of these messengers. But to do this you can use cloud services such as Google Drive or iCloud and transfer local files only way to Cable.
How to transfer WhatsApp chats from ios iPhone to android
This feature is currently limited to Pixel phones, but other new phones coming to market with Android 12 can also receive WhatsApp chats from their old iPhone. The steps for transferring chats are as follows:
- Connect the iPhone to your Android 12 phone with a USB-C cable to Lightning.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to transfer all or part of the iPhone information to your Android 12 phone.
- Tap the Continue button to transfer information.
- Scan the QR code on your Android phone with your iPhone when prompted during the transfer process.
- Scanning the QR code opens a page in WhatsApp iPhone. Click the Start button to finish.
How to transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Samsung phones?
This method does not have the limitations of Android 12 because it was provided with the direct cooperation of Samsung and WhatsApp, but it is a bit more complicated than the previous method. Here are the step-by-step steps:
- Reset your Samsung mobile phone.
- When the Samsung Smart-Switch app asks you to, connect the iPhone to your Galaxy phone with a USB-C cable to Lightning.
- Select all the applications and information you want to transfer.
- Scan the QR code displayed on the screen with your iPhone.
- Now the WhatsApp page opens on the iPhone. Click the Start button to start the data transfer.
- You can now continue to reconfigure your Samsung phone.
- When you’re done, open WhatsApp and sign in with the number you registered on your iPhone.
- When prompted, click the Import button to complete the data transfer process
Leave a Reply