If you have many plugins installed on your phone and your Safari browser is very slow today, stay tuned for the end of this article.
Safari browser extensions are a popular way to customize iPhone users’s browser. With the release of iOS 15, several new extensions were introduced that Safari was compatible with on the iPhone as well as the Mac. So follow this quick guide in Digikala Meg to disable or delete them.
IOS users can create the apps they need as an add-on on their phone and use it just like any other app they download from the App Store. However, if you get a lot of them, it may slow down your work. Fortunately, you can easily get rid of these plugins. Follow us to the end of this short and interesting article to learn how to disable or remove Safari plugins.
What are Safari Extensions?
As the word suggests, Safari plugins are small applications that add certain functions to Safari so you can customize your browser. This improves the safari performance and helps you get the most out of your iPhone safari.
Some of the things plugins do for you include auto-filling cookie forms, blocking ads, and improving privacy. You can also disable these Safari plugins or delete them altogether.
How to disable Safari plugins on iPhone or iPad?
If you temporarily do not want a plugin but find it useful in the long run, you can just disable it and reactivate it when you want to use it. In the continuation of this discussion, we will teach you how to do this. Here are some things to do:
1) Open the settings and select Safari.
2) Scroll down and tap Extensions.
3) Select the plugin you want to disable.
4) To deactivate the plugin, tap the button next to it.
5) Repeat for each plugin you want to turn off.
How to remove Safari plugins on iPhone or iPad
Do you have a plugin that only takes up space and you do not really use?
You can quickly remove Safari plugins from your iPhone or iPad in the same way you delete an app. Some Safari plugins also want to collect your personal data! So be careful which plugins you choose to download and maintain. You must follow the steps below to remove the plugin. These steps are:
1) Search for the application on the main page or in the App Library. Once you find it, press and hold until the apps start shaking.
2) Press the negative sign (-) that appears and select Delete App from the window that appears. Repeat for all the items you want to delete.
3) Tap Done in the upper right corner to return the screen to normal.