How to remove all hyperlinks in Word? Sometimes it is possible to copy text from a website, magazine, etc., and for personal use and not to publish it, copy it, and transfer it in word software. Then 2 problems may occur to you; 1. Automatic font change 2. Apply link building from the source site in a Word file. Therefore, when you face this problem, you may not be able to solve these two problems by using the different solutions that you have in mind, and if you do, it will not return to normal. Therefore, in the continuation of this report from the Wironal, we will acquaint you with solving this problem.
How to remove all hyperlinks in Word?
1. Find the website you are looking for and then select the paragraph or section you want to copy without the link. For example, we simply decide to select only one paragraph.
2. Right-click on the desktop or any folder you want, and then create a Text Document from the New section .
3. Open the file in Notepad created and then copied text in the paste not.
4. Your text is now inserted as pure text without any default links and fonts in this section and is ready to be transferred to word software. Now to copy the text on this page, press Ctrl + A at the same time from your computer keyboard to select all the text in this window. Now right-click on the selected section and select Copy.
5. Enter the Word file and then either right-click or with two keys Ctrl + V from the keyboard to transfer the text to Word.
6. As you can see, there is no problem with the font or the link building.
Leave a Reply