How to record WhatsApp audio calls? Is it possible to record WhatsApp calls on Android and iOS? In answer to this question, we must say yes. If you also like to record your WhatsApp calls then this article will definitely come in handy. Since it is very easy to make voice and video calls on WhatsApp, these messengers have now become the most popular messengers in the world and the only problem can be considered the inability to record calls in-app, but do not worry! There are now many apps and methods that you can use to record your calls. Then join us to teach you the steps to do this step by step.
Record WhatsApp calls on Android
If you install and use WhatsApp messengers on an Android device, you only need to use third-party apps designed to record your WhatsApp calls.
Follow the steps below to record WhatsApp calls in Android step by step:
- Go to the Play Store and type in “WhatsApp call Recorder” or “Cube Call Recorder” and search.
- Install the desired application.
- Open the recorder program after installation and change its path to WhatsApp.
- Now call the person you want to contact.
- If you see the app widget talking to the person on the screen, it means that the call recording app is working fine.
- If the app widget is not displayed on the screen, you need to open the app and change its voice call settings.
- Repeat your call and check if the call recording app widget is displayed on the screen this time.
Record WhatsApp calls in iOS
Recording WhatsApp calls in iOS is slightly different from the previous method; Because you can not use any of the third-party applications to do this, we must use other methods to record WhatsApp calls.
How to record video from the phone screen (Screen Recording)
- Go to your phone settings.
- Now open the Control Center and click on the Customize option.
- Tap the Plus icon next to Screen recording.
- Now to access the Control Center, just drag the screen up and click on the Record icon under the Microphone option to record your WhatsApp calls.
Record calls via Mac
- To do this, first of all, you need to connect your iPhone to the Mac system via Lightning cable.
- Now open “Quick time” on Mac.
- Open the File Option and select “New Audio Recording”.
- Select your iPhone as an option and then click the Record button.
- At this point, it’s time to call the person you want to talk to on your iPhone.
- Click on the user icon of the person in question.
- Your call will now start recording.
- After the call is over, stop recording the calls in QuickTime and save the file to your Mac.