How to message someone on WhatsApp without saving the number? WhatsApp (owned by Meta) is arguably one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. WhatsApp offers a lot of features to its users, which make the messaging process a little more fun. Since we all use WhatsApp, we have a problem with not being able to send messages to an unsaved WhatsApp number. We often have to save that number as a contact, just to be able to send him the desired message on WhatsApp. So in fact, sending a message on WhatsApp without saving that person’s number seems almost impossible!
How to message someone on WhatsApp without saving the number?
Now, in this exciting article at Wironal, we make the impossible possible and give you ways to make WhatsApp messaging easy without having to save someone’s phone number. So if this topic is interesting to you like me, follow us to the end of this article. There are several ways to send a message on WhatsApp without saving the number.
1) The main method
Now, before you start the first method, you should also note that this method only works if you use the WhatsApp desktop application on your laptop or computer. To perform this method, you must follow the steps below, so that you can send messages on WhatsApp without saving the number one person. These steps are as follows.
- Open your browser and enter this link “https://wa.me/phonenumber”.
- Enter the WhatsApp phone number of the person you want to message in the section on the site. For example, if a person’s contact number is 99999999999, enter it face to face: https://wa.me/919999999999
- You must also enter the country code of that person. For Iran, you must enter the number 98.
- After clicking enter, you will be directed to the WhatsApp page with the green “Continue to Chat” button.
- Clicking this button will open a pop-up that asks you to open a chat in the WhatsApp desktop application.
- In the new page, click on “Open WhatsApp”.
- Now you can send your message to that person.
Easily message people on WhatsApp using their desktop without saving their phone number. Keep in mind that many people call the number one method the main method.
2) How to type the contact number of the person in question
This method is much faster than methods one and three, but there are some limitations. The first limitation is that this method only works on Android mobile phones. How does it work?
- Write the person’s contact number on each part of the phone you like.
- Now hold on to the number, as in the picture below.
- This option may not appear for your mobile phone, but if it appears to you as a three-dot option, click on it.
- Now, you will see the WhatsApp icon, by clicking on it, you can send a message to the person without saving the number.
In the comments section at the end of this article, be sure to write your phone model for us and say whether the second method was implemented on your mobile model or not!
3) How to use the application
This method is suitable for people who do not like method one and the second method has not been implemented on their mobile phones. First of all, let me introduce you to the fact that this program does not have an attractive user interface and is only supposed to launch your business. This application is called Click to chat. It is a free program without ads. You also do not need to give it special access (on your mobile phone) to use it. Now you can download the program using the link below and then follow the steps mentioned.
- After downloading the app, open it.
- Enter the person’s contact number in the app as in the photo.
- Click on the open option.
- You can easily send a message to that person.
In this article, we have taught you three ways to send a message on WhatsApp without saving a person’s number. Depending on your mobile phone, some methods may not work on it. However, saving people’s contact numbers does not take much time; But we all like to use technology to reduce the time it takes to get things done, even by a few seconds. I hope the above methods work for you and enjoy it.
What other ways do you know to send a message on WhatsApp without saving the number? Share your experiences with us and other Digikala Mag users.