How to make a sticker for Telegram; Basically, telegram stickers have a separate world that you can use to express personal moods and feelings when you talk to your friends. These stickers can be part of a series of short sentences in a movie so you can express your meaning in the form of a sticker. Now the news for you is that you can easily make your own personal stickers and use them in your conversations!
One of the advantages of making telegram stickers is that you do not have to know to program and you want to do various studies in this field for a long time. You just send the images to a robot and finally wait for it to design your own stickers for you. So if you want to have some fun in your friendly gathering in Telegram, stay tuned for the rest of the article.
How to make a sticker for Telegram
Step 1: Design your own stickers
You do not need to be a graphic designer to make a sticker in Telegram. Of course, if you also specialize in this area, it is extraordinary; Because designing custom stickers can also be an idea to promote your work. But if you are not a designer, no problem. Some of the best telegram stickers are just funny creations that come from different quotes and photos. Therefore, in such a situation, the initial design skills needed to make the stickers will suffice.
The stickers you make must meet the requirements of the integrated design. This is also incredibly simple:
- Telegram stickers should be PNG format images with a transparent background, size 512*512 pixels.
- Each sticker must have a separate image file. Designing and uploading it to the desktop version of Telegram is much easier than the mobile phone, so you may want to use Telegram Mac or Windows or Telegram Web.
- The sticker package icon is completely optional. If you want to have an image as your package icon, you need to design an image in PNG format and dimensions of 100*100 pixels with a transparent layer.
One of the important things to understand is that using images and sections such as movie quotes to make stickers is a violation of copyright law. Yes, this is exactly what is known as behavioral patterns, but contrary to all your beliefs, the package of stickers you have designed will definitely come out of the telegram and will be given to the owner of that image or video, and this person will definitely. It has the ability to sue you. (There seems to be no copyright law oversight when you upload your designs)
The average Telegram sticker package includes 10 to 20 packages, but you have no limit for uploading more packages. Some packages have more than 100 stickers, and you can even refer to them again later after the package is released and add newer stickers.
If you feel that making a sticker using Photoshop is not suitable for you, in this section you can use alternative and free applications such as Adobe software.
Step 2: Find the sticker telegram robot
Now, if you have decided to design your own stickers, you must first find the Telegram sticker-making sticker. To enter the robot, you can either use the link provided to you or you can type “stickers” in the Telegram search section. After finding the robot, first, click on the robot chat section to display the commands used for you.
/ newpack To create a new package of Telegram stickers
/ addsticker To add a sticker to an existing package
/ delsticker To remove a sticker from a package
/ ordertimer to change the sticker in a package
/ stats Use statistics to get statistics
/ top To see the first row stickers in the package
/ packstats To get download statistics of sticker packages
/ packtop to see the packages labeled above
/ cancel To cancel all commands you have used
Click Start to open the chat for you and start launching your package.
Step 3: Upload Telegram Stickers
Telegram sticker-making robot allows you to upload and publish your designs. All you have to do is:
- Type the command / newpack and then press Enter.
- The robot will request a name for your sticker package. Enter the package name and then send it.
- Click the file icon to load the first sticker. You need to upload this icon as a file, not as a photo. If you use the camera icon, the robot will not allow you to upload.
- The robot now asks you to assign an emoji to your sticker. Select an emoji that matches the designed sticker and then press Enter to send the desired emoji. You can assign several different emojis to your sticker, but Telegram does not recommend more than two emojis per label.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each sticker you want to add.
- When you have completed all the above steps, type the / publish command and then send it.
- If you decide to create an icon for your sticker pack, upload the image of your icon, as you uploaded the rest of the images, and then send it to the robot. If you do not decide to put an icon for your stickers, you just need to send the / skip command. Your first sticker will become an icon for this package.
- Finally, send a short name to the robot so that your sticker pack will use it in its URL. For example, consider the name “Classic Alice”, the URL of which would be https://t.me/addstickers/ClassicAlice.
Now that this process is complete, click on the link sent by Telegram and check your sticker package. If you have more than 10 stickers, you can scroll down to access them all.