Is your WhatsApp website not working properly and is bothering you? So it is better to go to install WhatsApp application on Windows 10 and 11.
If you’re a user of WhatsApp Web or its desktop app to connect with family and friends, you know that this app is an easy way to connect with others. However, both versions of WhatsApp have annoying limitations for users. For example, to connect to WhatsApp on a desktop, your mobile phone must first be connected to the Internet, and this does not work on the desktop as a standalone application! Of course, as always, we have a solution for this.
You can now enjoy WhatsApp on your PC without having to connect to your phone. However, be aware that the new WhatsApp Beta app is designed to improve the situation. By now you have probably noticed that the subject of this article from Digikala Mag is about installing the WhatsApp application on Windows 10 and 11. So if you also want to use WhatsApp on your computer easily and enjoy it, follow us to the end of this fascinating article.
How to install the new WhatsApp Beta application
WhatsApp works as a standalone desktop application for Windows and has recently released a beta version of its popular application for all people to use. WhatsApp Beta is a universal application designed to improve the user experience for the desktop. WhatsApp beta application is now available for download for Windows 10 users (version 18632.0 or higher) and Windows 11. To get it, you must follow the steps below. These steps are:
1) Find it in the Microsoft Store menu and tap Get. The Microsoft Store will now open on your computer.
2) Click Get again to download WhatsApp Beta and then click Open.
3) In the next step, click Get start.
4) Now the WhatsApp beta launch page opens with a QR code that you have to scan with your smartphone. That way, you can enable join the multi-device beta on your smartphone before you can continue.
5) To join the multi-device beta, open the WhatsApp application on your Android or iPhone. Then, if you are using an Android device, tap the three-dot icon. Also, if you are using iOS, you need to go to WhatsApp settings on your device.
6) The next steps are the same for both operating systems. You should do the following:
- First select Linked devices.
- Now tap Multi-device beta.
- Finally go to JOIN BETA.
- In this step, select LINK A DEVICE and tap on linked devices to open your mobile camera. Then scan the QR code from your computer.
7) Finally, WhatsApp Beta opens on your Windows PC to use and enjoy.
8) On this mobile platform, your mobile sends a copy of your latest message history via end-to-end encryption to a newly connected device.
How to use WhatsApp Beta Desktop (without connecting the phone to the Internet)
WhatsApp beta is a multi-device application that gives you quick access to the new version of WhatsApp for web and desktop. This program eliminates one of the worst features, the need for WhatsApp Mobile to access the Internet to connect the desktop version to WhatsApp. If you are using the latest version of WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business on Android and iPhone, you can now use the multi-device beta.
With it, you can easily use WhatsApp on different devices without the need to connect your main mobile phone. In addition, your messages and calls are encrypted, and you can safely (in terms of message security) use WhatsApp Beta. Fortunately, you only need a WhatsApp and mobile account to link to new devices.
I tried this by turning off the phone’s WiFi and then turning it off, and WhatsApp Beta works well on Windows. You can use the WhatsApp app on up to four mobile devices, but you can only connect one device to your WhatsApp at a time. You should also know that if you do not use your phone for more than 14 days and do not connect to WhatsApp, your connected devices will be disconnected. So be sure to open WhatsApp on your mobile phone (with the Internet turned on) at least once every 14 days so that you do not have any problems.
Now that you know whatsApp beta is exciting, let’s take a look at some of the cool features you can enjoy.
Connect to WhatsApp Beta and enjoy!
WhatsApp beta is still under development. However, you can do a lot of good things in WhatsApp desktop. You can also use different emojis and gifs in chats and send video and audio files and pictures to people. In addition to the previous cases, you can make voice and video calls in this application. I tested this and it worked well. You need to know that the video call window can be resized and moved anywhere on the screen (like the image below).
The interesting thing is that you can receive notifications of WhatsApp messages even when the application is closed. Notifications appear on your PC, and you can easily read them without opening the app. Notifications also list the number of unread messages to keep you updated. To reply to each message, just click on the notification and the beta program will be WhatsApp. It’s that easy!
There is also no need to reconnect the application to the mobile phone even after the computer is turned off or restarted. You only need to reconnect it if you log out. The program also has the option to launch the program in the background. To do this, just click on the settings icon and enable Start WhatsApp from the general settings.
In the previous sections, we talked about the benefits of WhatsApp Beta and a lot. Now we have to provide you with information about the disadvantages of this program. Disadvantages of this program are:
- You can not send voice messages.
- It is not possible to add new stickers.
- You can not check the status of your friends.
- Also tablets are not yet supported.
However, we hope that these features, along with other features of the WhatsApp desktop application, will be available at the time of final release so that a complete application will be available to the public.
Special Drawing tool
A new and exciting feature of WhatsApp Beta is the Drawing tool. You can draw to express your feelings or complete your message and send an interesting drawing to people. To use this feature, you must follow the steps below. These steps are:
- Click on the attachment icon and select Drawing.
- The drawing page opens with options for drawing with a pen or pencil.
- Now you can even add emojis to your drawing.
- Click Send when done.
- Finally, the drawing is sent as an image file to the other party.
- As you can see in the picture below, I drew a fun picture from a smiling TV and popcorn.
Now use the WhatsApp web and desktop application without a mobile connection
If you still do not want to try WhatsApp Beta, you can use WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop without connecting your phone to the Internet. This is possible for all users because both versions are now part of the multi-device beta. When you use WhatsApp Web in your browser and connect it to your phone, the page that opens now points to the following:
send and receive messages without connecting your phone
The above sentence means that you can send or receive messages on your computer without your mobile phone being connected to the Internet and easily use WhatsApp. It also lets you know that the user can use WhatsApp on up to four devices at the same time.
Additionally, you do not need to reconnect WhatsApp Web to your WhatsApp phone until you clear your browser history. In this case, just type web.whatsapp.com and WhatsApp Web will open with your chats in the browser.
You should also know that you can not contact WhatsApp Web. To do this, you can use the WhatsApp desktop application.
In this article, we examined zero to one hundred installation of WhatsApp application on Windows 10 and 11. You can enjoy WhatsApp like any other program on your Windows computer by observing the above. WhatsApp beta changes the way users use WhatsApp. In fact, WhatsApp Beta and its final version may be exactly what you expect from your favorite desktop messenger app. I suggest you use this program on your desktop.
What else would you like to know and learn about WhatsApp? Share your comments and experiences with us and other Digikala Mag users.
- How to turn a photo into a painting in Photoshop
- ios 14 battery drain fix
- How to remove broken headphone jack