There are several reasons to hide apps, and if you want to know how you can hide apps on your iPhone or, in fact, iOS, this is the right article for you. If you want to reduce the clutter of your mobile pages, or you want to keep the app hidden from others, join us to show you how to do it.
In iOS 14, Apple introduced a feature called the App Library that automatically categorizes apps. This section shows the user all the applications, even the applications that are not on the home screen. So with the help of this feature, you can easily access the programs that you are hiding. There are several ways to hide applications. Here are some easy ways to do this.
How to hide apps on iOS: Single app hiding
1. Place and hold your finger on the relevant application icon. After a few seconds, a menu will open showing several options.
3. The app icon is deleted from the screen, but you can access it by going to the App Library section.
To access the App Library, just swipe right on the home screen. There is a search bar at the top of this page that allows you to enter the names of applications. Here you can even find hidden apps.
How to hide apps on iPhone: Hide fullscreen
1. Place and hold your finger on an empty area of the screen. After a few seconds, the device enters screen editing mode and the application icons start shaking.
If you want to turn one of the pages again, just repeat the above steps and check the pages this time.
How to hide apps in iOS: Hide apps in a folder
1. An easier way to override additional application icons is to put them in folders. Just place your finger on the icon of an application and hold. After a few seconds, the icons start shaking.
2. Remove the icon from one app and drop it on another app. This creates a folder that contains both programs. The folder name can be changed to your liking from the box at the top of the page.
3. Now you can even go one step further and move the icons to the second page of the folder. Just open the folder, hold your finger on an icon, and when the shake starts, drag it to the right. Now when you go to the next page, drop the icon.
Each folder can have a maximum of 15 pages, so with a little patience and effort, you can hide applications out of reach so that few people can easily find them.