Today, it can be said that almost all Internet users have at least one Google account, and most likely you are one of them. So far, we have published various articles related to Google account settings and tricks, and today we are going to take a look at the profile picture. You can easily change the image of your Google Account, but deleting it is a bit tricky. In this article, we will teach you the steps to delete your image from your Google Account. Be with the Wironal.
How to delete your profile picture on google account
You can delete your Google profile picture from both your mobile phone and the web version by following the steps that will be described below. Read this article to the last step so that you do not miss any part of it. So now, without wasting time, let’s move on to explaining each step:
Delete profile picture from Google account in web version
- Open the https://myaccount.google.com link in your favorite web browser. Go to the Personal Info section on the left side of the page.
2. In the window that opens, drag the page down to the Choose What Others See section. Click Go To About Me below this section.
- The About Me page will show you all your basic information. You can also click on the link below to go to this page without having to do the previous two steps (of course, you must be already logged in to your Google Account):
Click on Profile Picture to go to the next step.
4. Finally, you will see the Remove button in your Google Account profile. Keep in mind that deleting your profile picture from your Google Account will result in the deletion of the picture in all Google services that previously displayed your profile picture.
Delete Google Account profile picture in mobile version
Before starting this process, make sure that your Google Contact software has version 3.38 or higher. If your mobile phone has an older version, update the software through the Google Play Store.
1. Open the Google Contact software and tap the avatar in the upper right corner of the image.
2. Now the list of active Google accounts is displayed on your phone. Select the account whose image you want to delete and tap on the profile image to preview it.
3. Now on the screen that appears, tap the Remove button. And the end! With these 3 steps, you can easily delete the image of your Google account.
Note: The easiest way to delete a Google Account image is through Google Contacts. However, you can change your current profile picture through the About me section of your Google Account, which can be accessed from Settings -> Google -> Manage Your Google Account; But you can not delete it this way. If you do not use Google Contacts, you can perform these steps in Desktop mode via the Internet browser on your smartphone.
Permanently delete your Google profile picture
Deleting your Google profile image does not necessarily mean automatically deleting the image file from Google. You can find all your old pictures in Albums Archive. Here are the steps you need to remove the image from the Album Archive:
1. First, open Google’s Album Archive and click on the Profile Photos folder.
2. Open one of your old profile pictures. Click the three-dot drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the image and select Delete photo. Of course, you can download your profile photo from this path to have a copy as a copy.
3- Then Google will ask you to confirm the request to do this process because the image is permanently deleted and it is not possible to recover it. Click Delete to delete the image forever.
In this way, you can delete your profile picture from your Google account with the above methods. We hope you make the most of this tutorial. If you have a comment or question, be sure to share it with us through the comments section.