How to delete your Facebook account permanently? If you plan to exit the most popular social network, Facebook, be sure to back up your data before doing so. Your information on Facebook includes photos, groups, chats, and IP addresses. This information is definitely part of your personal and useful information, so save it somewhere before deleting your Facebook account, then delete your Facebook account. In this article, we are going to explain the steps to delete a Facebook account. Join us on Wironal.
Follow the steps below to download your archived information from Facebook using a web browser:
- On your Facebook page, click the down icon at the top right of the page.
- Go to Setting & Privacy and open Setting.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column. Find the Download Your Information option and click on it. In this section, you can select the information you want separately or download them all at once.
- Using the list at the top of the page, you will be able to save time, save your data in html or json format, or select the media download quality.
- After performing the above steps, click on Create File. You will be notified by email when the information is ready.
After downloading and saving the information, you can delete your Facebook account.
Note: After deleting your Facebook account, you can no longer recover it.
Return to the Your Facebook Information page and click on Deactivation and Deletion. Select one of the temporary or permanent deactivation options here.
If you want to delete your account, click Delete Account to take you to the delete account page. Here’s another opportunity to download personal information.
After clicking Delete My Account, your account will be deleted and inaccessible.
It takes a few days to completely delete a Facebook account. If you log in to your personal page again in the next few days, your account deletion request will be canceled. So you will have to repeat the account deletion process again.
Also, some information such as your comments on others’ pages and your login history will remain in the Facebook database and will never be deleted.
Lastly, if you really want to remove all your information from Facebook’s servers, the company also has a few other popular services like Instagram and WhatsApp. Therefore, you must delete your account in these programs as well.