How to delete Google search history permanently? Most people search for answers to their questions on Google and this website is considered as a comprehensive information center for them. It’s probably up to you to search for something on Google, but then you prefer to hide it from other people. In this article, we are going to teach you the complete steps of deleting Google search history. After reading this article, you can easily completely delete your Google search history from your PC, Android phone, or iPhone. Follow us in this tutorial.
1. Delete Google search history on PC (Mac or PC)
1. First, open MyActivity.Google.com in your computer browser.
2. If you are not logged in to your Google Account, you will need to sign in first.
3. Then on the left side of the Google My Activity page, click Delete activity by.
5. If you want to delete all your activities (including search) in Google, click Next at the bottom right of the page.
6. However, to delete only the search history, deselect the Select All option and select only the Search option at the bottom of the page. Then click Next at the bottom right of the page.
In this section, we will teach you the steps of deleting Google History for Android and iPhone mobile phones.
Steps to delete Google History on Android phones:
1. First, open the Google App app on your phone.
Steps to remove Google search history from iPhone:
To complete this step, you need to have the Google Search app installed on your iPhone.
1. Open the Google app on your mobile phone.
- How to delete your Facebook account permanently
- What is a social intelligence?
- Best European cities for walking