How to decrease audio volume online? Sometimes we may have a large song file that we want to share so many times that we need a large amount of internet to do this process. So is there a way we can reduce the volume of the song without compromising quality? The answer to this question is yes, but the lack of quality does not mean that, for example, the difference between a song that is 10 MB and reduced to 4 MB, the same as the original version. This means that no change is felt, although its quality has decreased.
How to decrease audio volume online
However, if we want to introduce a tool in this field, there are undoubtedly hundreds of tools that directly and indirectly do this process. But we have decided to introduce you to only 2 tools in this report from Wironal, which do not require the installation of any additional software and are completely free and without the need to pay any cost, which you can get very quickly and easily. Use it. be with us.
1. onlineconverter tool
The first tool on our list is onlineconverter, which is undoubtedly one of the best tools in this field and will give you very good output. Follow the steps below to use this website;
1. Enter the website onlineconverter And then select the Choose File option.
2. Select the music file you want and then click the specified Open option.
3. Choose the quality you want. Do not worry, any of the qualities you choose will reduce the volume of the song and you will not feel a drop in quality, and only a few percent higher or lower will reduce the volume. After selecting the quality, select the Compress option to perform the volume reduction process.
4. Wait for your selected song to be uploaded to the website to reduce the volume. As you can see, the volume of the song we decided to reduce is 5.2 MB.
5. You will enter a new page where you can download the reduced volume song by selecting the specified option. It should be noted that our song was changed from 5.2 MB to 3.14 MB and there was no significant reduction in its quality.
2. freeconvert tool
But the second online tool that we have decided to introduce is freeconvert, which is very useful in its kind, and to use it, you must proceed according to the following steps;
1. Enter the website freeconvertThen select Select MP3 Files and select the desired song from the files you have.
2. After selecting the desired music, select the Compress Now option.
3. Wait for the song you want to upload completely.
4. You will enter a new page where your output file is located and you can download it. Note that the song we were looking at was changed from 5.20 MB to 3.25 MB, which is a good size, and no particular quality loss was seen in the output file.
You have now managed to reduce the volume of songs and music you want.
Leave a Reply