Gif files are very popular among users and we all use them in messengers. WhatsApp is one of the most popular messengers in the world, which is why many users want to create a gif file within the same program. In this regard, in this article, we want to teach you how to create gifs in WhatsApp.
How to create gif in WhatsApp
Depending on the device you are using, you can create a gif file and there are no restrictions in this regard. In fact, in iOS and Android operating systems, it is possible for users to create GIF files in WhatsApp.
Create gifs in WhatsApp Android
Creating WhatsApp gifs with Android phones is very simple and you only have to go through a few simple steps. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the WhatsApp app on your Android phone. The icon of this app, which is green, is located in the home screen or application menu (app drawer).
- Tap the paper clip icon next to the camera icon. This will open a window with various options for sending various files and location.
Select the Gallery option. This icon is circular in shape and displays an image inside a purple circle. This will give you access to your phone gallery.
- Select the video you want to convert to a gif file. Tap the video you want to open in WhatsApp Video Editor.
- Tap the white camera option in the upper right corner of the screen. This will turn the camera icon into a gif and now your video will turn into a gif.
- You can further reduce the length of your video. In the timeline section, you can use the specified bar to change the video duration.
- In the end, just tap the send icon. This green icon appears in the lower right corner of the screen.
Create WhatsApp gifs with iPhone
After Android phones, now it’s time for iPhone and iOS. To create a gif file on WhatsApp Messenger on iPhone, you must follow these steps:
- Open the WhatsApp app on your iPhone. The icon of this app on the iPhone is also green.
- When the WhatsApp app opens, you will be presented with a list of contacts. Tap the contact to whom you want to send the file. This will take you to a conversation page with him.
- Tap the plus icon (+) in the lower left corner of the screen. This will give you the options to send the file through a pop-up window.
- Select the Photo & Video Library option to go to your iPhone image and video gallery.
- Select the video you want to convert to a gif file. This video will now open in the WhatsApp video editor.
Tap the GIF option at the top right of the screen. You can see this option next to the camera icon at the top of the video editor. Selecting this option will automatically convert your video to a gif file.
If the video is long and you want to send part of it as a gif file, use the timeline to cut it. To do this, use the video display bar to change the time.
Finally, tap the blue submit option in the lower right corner of the screen. In just a few steps on iPhone and WhatsApp, you can create a gif file and send it to your intended audience.
Frequently Asked Questions about WhatsApp Gifs
Is it possible to create a gif in WhatsApp?
Yes, on Android and iPhone phones, you can easily create a WhatsApp gif file and send it to your contacts.
How to create a gif file with WhatsApp in Android?
All you have to do is select a video to send on the contact page of your target audience and then convert it to a gif file using the built-in WhatsApp tool.
How to create a gif file on iPhone with WhatsApp Messenger?
To create a gif file on iPhone with WhatsApp, you need to select the video you want to send in the contact chat page and then convert it to a gif file in the video editor of this messenger.
- How to save photo as pdf on iPhone?
- How to do a factory reset on windows 11?
- How to screen capture in Windows 11?
Leave a Reply