Yahoo is one of the oldest email service providers, which started in late 1997 and continues to this day. Although there have been many margins around Yahoo’s email service in recent years; But millions of users around the world still use it and enjoy its features. But what to do to make Yahoo Mail? In the following, we will explain step by step the steps required to do this.
Each Yahoo account, along with email-related services, consists of a personal calendar, a notebook, an address book, and some cloud storage. Users can also manage their other emails such as Gmail and Outlook through the Yahoo panel and take advantage of features such as auto-reply. You can also connect Yahoo Mail to the iOS Mail app to have all your incoming emails at once.
Steps to build a Yahoo email
The best and easiest way to create Yahoo email is to use the desktop version of Yahoo; But this is also possible through other devices, including mobile.
1. To get started, first log in to the registration page on the Yahoo site.
2. Next, first enter your first and last name in the First name and Last name fields, respectively. Then in the username field, type your desired username to check its availability. Note that this username will continue to be used as your email address; So it is better to be careful in choosing it.
3. Next, you must enter your desired password in the Password field and at the bottom, specify your date of birth. You can also specify your gender if you wish. After completing all the items, click the Continue button.
Note that the email address is used to register and use other services, so its security is very important. For this reason, it is best to use a secure password that does not contain any personal information (such as date of birth or name) so that it is not easy to guess. Also, if you forget your password, you will be able to use the recovery account feature through your mobile number; But if you are not interested in entering your real mobile number, you can use virtual numbers.
4. Ownership of the mobile number entered by Yahoo must now be verified. That’s why a verification code will be sent to you via SMS. You can also receive the code via phone call by selecting the Call me with a verification code option; But if you want to send the code via SMS, just click on the Text me an Account Key.
5. Enter the code received via SMS or call in the dedicated field and then click the Verify button.
6. A message will now be displayed stating that the account creation process has been successful. On this page, you only need to click on the Continue button.
7. After completing the registration process in the Yahoo Mail service, you will be redirected to the main page of the site. To access your new email, click on the Mail option in the upper right corner of the page or enter mail.yahoo.com into the browser’s address bar.
To send an email through the Yahoo service, just click on the Compose button on the page dedicated to this service. Also, by downloading the Yahoo Email application, you will be able to easily access various features on your mobile and tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions About Making Yahoo Mail
Is it free to sign up for Yahoo Mail?
Yes; Users of most of Yahoo’s email services are available for free. However, you will have to pay a subscription fee to access more cloud storage or remove ads.
What is required to create Yahoo Mail?
Use of a mobile number is required to receive a verification code when creating a Yahoo account. This number should not have been used to create Yahoo Mail in the past and is also used as a way to recover an account and reset your password.
What are the features of Yahoo Mail service?
Yahoo Mail, like most similar services, has some free cloud storage along with a calendar, notebook, and address book, and can be used to sign up for various sites and apps.
- What age should kids get a phone
- How to Speed up Android phone performance
- How to add shadow to an image in photoshop
Leave a Reply