How to create a Samsung account on my phone? If you have bought a new Galaxy phone, it is better to create a Samsung account for yourself before doing anything. In this article, we will teach you how to create a Samsung account.
Manufacturers of Android smartphones implement each of their own changes and graphical skins, which we call the user interface, into their products. With the exception of Android installed on Pixel phones, which we see in the same way that Google has developed, most of Google’s partners who use Android in their products use proprietary user interfaces to give it an independent identity.
As we explained in the previous article on comparing user interfaces, each of the manufacturers, in addition to the features offered by Android itself, add additional features and capabilities to the user interface of their products, and like Google services and capabilities in Android, full use of which requires a Google account. , Part of the various user interface features will require the creation of an account of the smartphone manufacturer.
In fact, creating an account is completely optional, but without it, apart from leaving some features unused and the performance of half of the applications, some important features of the phone, such as cloud data backup and phone tracking, will not work; So it is better to create an account. In this article, we are going to teach you how to create a Samsung Account for Galaxy phones.
What are the benefits of having a Samsung account on Galaxy phones?
By creating a Samsung account on Galaxy phones and tablets, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Automatic data backup and synchronization of data and applications with the ability to fully recover data on the new device
- Enable phone tracking with the ability to track off, lock or unlock, backup and receive important data and clear device device information remotely
- Access and download applications from the Galaxy Store and personalize the appearance of the user interface by accessing the Galaxy Themes Store
- Interact more seamlessly with wearable devices, accessories, laptops, TVs, smart home appliances and other Galaxy devices
- Take advantage of the ability to receive calls and messages and the possibility of resuming tasks on phones, laptops and tablets connected to the Samsung account
- Receive personalized content based on user activity and learn how to use the phone to provide a more efficient user experience
- Access to some services and applications such as Bixby voice assistant and Samsung Pass password management application
- Use a personal profile to share content between people (Group Sharing)
- Ability to use the Safe Folder feature, which provides a space completely separate from the main space of the phone to use the second version of applications and store sensitive and confidential data
- Ability to use support and after-sales services, questions and answers, offers, troubleshooting and company news and information with the help of Samsung Members program
Learn how to create a Samsung account
Enter the settings to create and add a Samsung account to your Galaxy phone. Here are two ways you can add an account:
- Tap the first part of the settings menu, “Samsung account”
The three options Terms and Conditions, Special terms and Samsung account Privacy Notice are the ones that must be approved and approved. Note that, like Google, other companies collect some data in exchange for your free membership.
Apart from the fact that some of this data is in fact the same personal information provided by you, others are related to location data, usage statistics and device specifications and are used by the company to improve services, troubleshoot, provide personalized content and some other things. be.
We recommend that you read the Details option below each of these items to learn more about what your activities are being processed and to be more careful about your smartphone usage behavior.
In this section, you will see four other options that you agree to agree with, but it is not bad to get acquainted with the use of those options and activate them if you wish:
- Use the Customization Service: By activating this option, your usage pattern of the phone includes the applications you use most often, the searches you perform, and when and in what situations you are most engaged in work, and so on. Samsung is sent and processed, and based on that, the contents and offers are personalized and you receive according to your work behavior and interests.
- Get news and special offers: By activating this option, you will be notified of news, company events, discounts and purchase offers by email or push notification.
- Improve sharing with other Samsung users in my contacts: By enabling this option, you voluntarily allow Samsung to access the type of content you share with your audience with a Samsung account and upgrade its data Get services from other users.
- Turn on Offline finding: This option is for tracking your phone and will allow you to find it when your lost phone is turned off. This option is not enabled by default because it slightly increases the battery, but because of its special importance in tracking the phone is included in this section.
We suggest that among the optional options, it is better to activate only the last option, but if you have no problem receiving offers related to your interests in exchange for sending statistics, you can also check the first option. Note that you have not selected the option I have read and agree to all of the above (I have read and accept all of the above), because then you will agree to all the optional items. Finally, after reviewing the options, touch the Agree button to go to the next step.
In this step, you must enter your email address, first and last name and date of birth in the specified locations and set a password for your account. The password must be at least eight characters long and a combination of numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters and symbols. It is recommended that you use the Google Account associated with your phone.
The date of birth is also determined through the Gregorian calendar. To convert the solar date to the Gregorian calendar, you can use the date conversion tools available on the web. After entering the information, tap the Create account option.
The next step is to connect a phone number to your account. This number is used for two-step authentication and password reset in case of forgetting and its activation is mandatory. If the SIM card is installed on the phone, your number will be displayed automatically here. If you want to use another number, tap Use another number, enter the desired number and wait for the confirmation code SMS.
After receiving the SMS, enter the code and tap Verify. Also, leave the Skip two-step verification option on this phone next time (cancel the next time after two-step verification on this phone) so that you no longer need SMS confirmation to log in to your account on this device. But if you want to use the same current number, tap OK to complete the account creation process without having to enter the SMS code.
On the next page you have to go through another step to create your account and that is activating the account. Activation is done by various people to prevent the creation of an account with your number and email, and you will not be able to use the services until you confirm that you were the one who created the account.
To do this, Samsung will send an email containing the verification link to the email address you entered. Here you can enter the email by opening the Gmail application or selecting the Go to inbox option and entering the email address and password. Then open the sent email and click the Confirm Account button to complete the account creation process.
Your account has now been created and you can use the mentioned services on your phone.
Connecting a Samsung account to a Google account
This is an optional step to build a Samsung account that you should do. Connecting your Samsung account to Gmail eliminates the need to enter your email and account password next time, and log in to your phone with a single click using your Google Account.
To do this, from the first page of the phone settings, tap the first option where your account name is entered, on the next page, select Profile Info and from the Accounts, you can sign in with the section (accounts with which you can log in) ), Turn on the Google option.
A page will then appear asking you to allow Samsung account access to your Gmail account. In this section, you will be informed that with this action, your personal account will have access to some of the personal details in your Google account, such as birth, name and email address, with the knowledge of this issue, select the Allow option.
The Samsung account is now linked to the Google account, and from now on you can access your account by selecting or entering email information wherever you see the option Continue with Google or Sign in with Google.
We hope you find this tutorial useful. If you have any questions about the steps to create a Samsung account on Galaxy phones, please share it with us and Wironal users.
Leave a Reply