In this article, we are going to teach you how to convert DOCX file to JPG. DOCX is the extension of Microsoft Word files, and JPG, as you probably all know, is the most popular extension for image and photo files. This tutorial includes 2 steps to convert DOCX files to JPG, both of which we will explain in detail below. Stay with us.
Step 1: Convert DOCX to PDF
The first step in converting DOCX to JPG is to convert it to PDF. Follow the steps below to convert Word file to PDF in Windows 10.
- Finally, to convert DOCX to PDF, you must specify the folder where you want to save the converted file, and after selecting the appropriate name, click the Save button.
Step 2: Convert PDF to JPG
Now in the next step, we have to convert the obtained PDF file to JPG. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Download and install ” Any PDF to JPG ” software.
- Then in the Windows Start menu, search for its name and open the software.
- After opening the program, click on Load PDF at the top right. Then go to the folder where you saved the PDF file and double-click the PDF file.
- Finally, to save, click Save Image at the bottom right of the program. Then in the new window called Save to Image, select the desired folder to save the image file and click Continue.
The PDF file will be converted to JPG and multiple JPG files will be created for each page of the PDF file.
We hope you have taken full advantage of this brief and practical tutorial. If you have any questions or concerns about the work process, you can contact us through the comments section.
Leave a Reply