How to convert a video to a gif? Gifs are a great way to express emotions. These animated images say more than 1000 words and are shorter and shorter than full and long videos. Have you ever wondered how to make a gif? To answer this question, in today’s article, we want to teach you how to make gifs. After this tutorial, you can create your next viral gif. Be with the Wironal.
How to convert a video to a gif
1. Build gifs using Giphy
Many online automated services can create gifs, including Ezgif, Gfycat, and Giphy. In today’s article, we want to use the last service, which is the undisputed champion among gif-making services, which is probably due to its extensive library, ease of use and quality. Gifs are easier to share with others, which is why Giphy has been a growing gif service. The process of making a gif in Giphy is similar to other gif maker online services. But how to create a gif in Giphy:
- Go to Giphy.com using any browser.
- To enter GIF Maker, tap Create in the upper right corner.
- You will see three options. Each of them allows you to convert the images or videos you have uploaded to gifs. On the other hand, you can enter the URL for any online video, including videos on YouTube or Video. Videos must be less than 100 MB or 15 seconds long.
- Use the slides to select the start time and duration of the gif.
- Select Continue to decorate . You can now customize your gif with captions, filters, tags, and drawings.
- When done, select Continue to upload .
- Select your tags and click Upload to Giphy .
You can also use gif software to create gifs using your phone.
2. Create gifs using Photoshop software
Those who are looking to make great gifs and are serious about it and need it in their work can go to Photoshop. With this software, you have more professional freedom and you can personalize the gif as you want. Follow the steps below to create a gif using Photoshop software:
- Open Photoshop on your computer.
- Go to File.
- Set your cursor to Import and select Video Frames To Layers .
- Select a video and tap Open .
- If you want to turn all videos into gifs, turn on the From Beginning To End option.
- To shorten the video, select the Selected Range Only option and use the video cut-off controls to specify the start and end point of the gif. You can also restrict the frames used.
- Now you can edit layers and frames like images in Photoshop. Color correction, brightness, contrast and highlights are just a few of the options available to you.
- When the gif is created, select File, place your cursor on Export, and select Save For Web (Legacy)..
- Here, you can apply the desired changes in the settings, or you can click Save and get your gif.
- How to create a reflection on photoshop
- How to create a video thumbnail in PowerPoint
- How to convert from docx to jpg
Leave a Reply