Instagram and Facebook are two popular meta-owned social networks that are used by millions of people on a daily basis. Fortunately, Meta has made it possible for users to connect their Instagram accounts to Facebook, which provides some useful features, including automatic post sharing on both platforms.
How to connect Instagram to Facebook
To connect Instagram and Facebook accounts, you must use the Instagram application on the Android or iOS operating system. Note that this feature is not currently available on the web version of Instagram.
1. First, enter your profile page by touching the user image.
2. From the Burger menu in the upper right corner of the screen, select Settings.
3. Click the Account option inside the Settings page.
4. Then touch the Linked Accounts option.
5. From the box that appears, select the Facebook option and then enter the user information to log in to the account.
6. Click the Connect button from the pop-up menu to finalize the process of connecting accounts.
7. Note that you must enable the Start Sharing to Facebook option to automatically share Instagram posts and stories on Facebook.
By default, the Instagram account is connected to the logged-in Facebook profile; But if you are interested, you can move the posts to other Facebook pages. To do this, select the Share to option from the Facebook Profile page and then select one of your pages.
Benefits of connecting Instagram and Facebook
- Increase the likelihood that your account content will be seen by friends and followers
- Save time and no need to share posts and stories on Facebook separately
- Post posts and stories to your favorite Facebook pages if needed
To delete the Instagram connection to Facebook, you only need to enter the Account page from the Settings menu of the Instagram application, and then select the Unlink Account option by touching Linked Accounts. Also note that to log in to your Facebook account in Iran, you must first make sure that the IP change tool is enabled on your device.
Frequently Asked Questions about Connecting Instagram and Facebook
What are the restrictions on connecting Instagram to Facebook?
Users can link multiple Instagram accounts to one Facebook page or profile; But on the contrary, this can not be done and only one Facebook account can be connected to each Instagram profile.
Is it possible to control the posts shared on Facebook?
Yes; Users can manually manage how to automatically share posts from Instagram to Facebook and, if necessary, post them to their favorite Facebook pages.
Which social networks can be connected to Instagram?
Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr are the most important social networks that can be connected directly through the Instagram application.
Leave a Reply