How to change DNS in Windows? The slowness of the Internet is sometimes one of the biggest problems we may face, and we can delay the tasks we decided to do over a period of time by a few hours. However, there are several solutions to this problem that you can use to solve the problem of slow internet. One of the most common methods among users in this field, DNS change Is that most of the time it solves the problem to a great extent. Therefore, in the continuation of this report from the technology section, we want to acquaint you with how to change DNS. be with us.
How to change DNS in Windows?
1. In the first step from the bottom, right-click on the Internet icon.
2. Select the Open Network and Sharing Center option.
3. Select the Change adapter Settings option, which is shown in the image below.
4. Select the network you are connected to and right-click on it and select Properties from the displayed options.
5. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 or IPV4 .
6. Select the two options specified in the image below and enter your desired DNS in this section.