In this article, we are going to review how to arrange the apps installed on Android phones and tablets in alphabetical order. You will also learn more about categorizing and organizing Android apps, especially on Samsung Galaxy Android phones. So stay tuned.
How do I sort apps installed on my phone in alphabetical order?
It is not possible to automatically categorize and arrange all the apps installed on the phone on the Home screen, but you can do this on the Apps screen. In order to sort the programs on the programs page in alphabetical order, you must follow these steps:
- You must first click on the Apps icon to bring up the Apps screen. Its icon looks like a white circle with 6 blue dots.
Note: On some Android devices, you can access the apps page by scrolling up the home screen.
- The desired icon is located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now click on Display layout.
Note: If your Android smartphone or tablet does not have this menu, you should go straight to the next step.
- Click on the Alphabetical list. The icons of all your apps on the apps page should now be sorted alphabetically.
Note: You should note that this feature is called Alphabetical order on some Android devices.
What is the easiest way to arrange apps on Android?
The easiest way to organize and organize apps on Android tablets and smartphones is to hold down any icon for a long time and move it wherever you like. There are other methods that have been developed to manage Android applications. If you wish, you can get help from the following methods:
- Arrange Android apps in folders. Using folders on Android devices To group applications together by type or subject is a great way to keep your Android home screen tidy.
- Delete apps you are not using. If you have some old apps installed on your phone that you no longer use, it’s a good idea to remove these apps now to make more room on your phone’s home screen.
- Change the icons of your Android apps. You can easily change the default Android icons. There are many applications that can create a completely different space for your tablet or mobile phone.
- Transfer your Android apps to SD card. Changing the look of apps on Android devices is a lot of fun and attractive, but you also have to manage the amount of space that apps use. If you have memory space, it is better to transfer your Android applications to the SD card.
- Look for hidden apps on your Android phone. If you are sharing a device with someone else, it is likely that hidden apps are installed on your phone.
How do I organize apps installed on my Samsung Galaxy phone?
If you have a Samsung Galaxy phone or you are using a Galaxy series Android tablet, you can use the tricks described above to organize your programs. However, you should note that if you are using Samsung Galaxy devices running Windows, you should use other methods to customize and organize apps.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I sort the Android apps in a folder in alphabetical order?
To do this, go to the desired folder and click on the three dots and finally select the Sort option. In the pop-up window that appears, click on the option to sort the content in alphabetical order.
How can I delete Android apps?
To remove Android apps from your smartphone, hold down the app icon for a while and then select the Uninstall option. You must then confirm that you want to remove this app. You can reinstall deleted apps from the Play Store whenever you like.
Leave a Reply