How to adjust screen color android Phone? There are many features in the field of personalization of settings in Android that users of this operating system can use them to customize the appearance and experience of using the device. In this regard, different companies should consider different capabilities for displaying their products so that buyers can apply the best configuration according to their taste and how to use the device. One of the important features is the adjustment of the screen color of the phone, which is possible in the mobile phones of most manufacturers, including the best-selling brands in the Iranian market, such as Samsung and Xiaomi, and we will discuss how to do it in the following.
Adjust the screen color of the phone
Many owners of Android devices are not aware of the settings related to adjusting the color of the phone screen and never change it; But this feature can have a very positive effect on how colors are displayed and bring the user closer to the desired result. Also, in newer versions of Android, the possibility of personalizing the color of the operating system environment and menus without installing an additional program is available to those interested.
Adjust the screen color of Samsung devices
Samsung phones are equipped with several color display settings, including a dark mode for easier use and less annoyance to the eyes at night, a clear mode for bold and vivid colors, and blue light filter mode to prevent negative effects. Appeared. All of these are in the device settings and users will not need to install additional applications to do so.
1. To set the screen color of Samsung phones, first enter the Settings app and then go to the Display section from the displayed options .
2. You can now change several things about the device screen. Select the Screen Mode option to control the colors.
3. Most Samsung products are in Natural mode by default, But the user can select other modes in the Screen Mode screen and change the temperature of the image to your liking. If you want the operating system environment to be bolder and color saturation to increase, you can choose the Vivid option, which is a bit far from reality and may irritate the eyes in low light.
On some other Samsung devices, there are other options such as Adaptive Display and Basic along with AMOLED cinema and AMOLED photo. In the first case, the colors of the screen are adjusted according to the content displayed, and the second mode will consistently use a color combination in all parts of the operating system. The last two modes are also used for more color saturation and are suitable for watching video on a mobile phone or tablet.
4. If you are not satisfied with the default modes provided by Samsung, you can use the slider at the bottom of the White Balance title to customize the color heat of the display. By moving the slider to the right (Warm) the colors will be warmer and by moving it to the left (Cool) the color temperature will decrease. You can also touch the Advanced settings button at the bottom of the page to create your own custom profile to access the dedicated sliders of each color.
In all stages, you can access a preview of the new way to display colors at the top of the Screen Mode page, and if necessary, swipe to use other images intended to view the preview.
Change the color of the user interface of Samsung devices
One of the features of Android 12 in Samsung products is the ability to change the color of menus and operating system environment, which can be done on devices equipped with version 4 of Samsung’s custom One UI. By following the steps below, you can give a new look to your mobile phone or tablet; But before you start, make sure you are using the said software version.
1. On the home screen of the device (Home Screen), touch an empty area and hold your finger on that area for a short time. Now select Wallpaper and style from the menu that appears. Also in the alternative path, by opening the settings application, you can see the said option at the bottom of the Display title.
2. In the new screen that appears, touch the Color palette option.
3. You can now apply your desired color combination from the 5 options displayed in different menus and sections of the device operating system. You will also get a preview of the new changes before saving them. Finally, to save the new settings, click the Set as color palette button in the lower right corner of the screen.
4. By activating the Apply palette to app icons option, you can also use the new color combination in the application icons. Note, however, that the new color scheme only applies to the device’s default app icons, and only to the One UI launcher. Touch the Done key in the lower right corner of the screen to save the settings for this section.
Adjust the screen color of new Xiaomi devices
Samsung is not the only company that allows users to adjust the color of the phone screen, and other manufacturers such as Xiaomi use the same feature in their products.
1. To get started, go to your device settings app and then go to the Display section.
2. Select the third option with the phrase Contrast & colors .
3. You will now have three main color options. The first option on the left, called Default, includes the default color settings, and the other two options (Warm and Cool) increase and decrease the color temperature, respectively.
4. The Contrast section is another section of this page where you can select several different options for screen contrast. In Standard mode, constant contrast can be applied to all parts of the operating system; While in Automatic contrast mode, its amount is optimized according to the ambient light. Finally, the Increased contrast option is provided to display more colorful images in the device environment.
5. The color palette is another feature of the Contrast & colors screen that can be seen on devices with AMOLED screens. You can adjust the color you want by moving the cursor on the palette. Note that the Color section and color palette are not available in all Xiaomi products and only some of the company’s mobile phones are equipped with it.
Adjust the screen color of old Xiaomi devices
Accessing the display settings and adjusting the screen color of older Xiaomi products is slightly different from the method mentioned in the previous section, and to do so, you must follow the steps below.
1. First, enter the settings section of your device.
2. Select the Display option from the list.
3. Now enter the Color Scheme section .
4. Now you have three different options to adjust the color of the phone screen under the heading Colors. In Saturated mode, color saturation is enhanced in all parts of the operating system; But in Standard mode the saturation rate will remain constant everywhere. Finally, Auto mode automatically optimizes and adjusts color saturation.
Frequently Asked Questions about adjusting the color of the phone screen
How to adjust the screen color of Samsung phones?
To adjust the screen color of Samsung phones, first enter the device settings section and then enter the Display section. Now select the Screen Mode option from these available items and finally apply the desired color mode for the screen.
How to adjust the screen color of Xiaomi phones?
To adjust the screen color of Xiaomi phones, go to the device settings and then select Contrast & colors from the Display section. On older Xiaomi products, you have to click on the Color Scheme option on the Display page.
How to change the color of Samsung’s mobile menus and tablets?
If your device is equipped with Android 12, you can define a new color for the menus and even the icons of your mobile or tablet applications by referring to the Wallpaper and style section in the settings application and selecting the Color palette option.