These days, few people are not users of the Instagram platform, or at least have not heard the name of this popular app once. Instagram is no longer just a simple network for sharing photos, allowing users to choose interesting filters for their photos and videos, and show off their creativity in creating artwork using a variety of tools.
If you also want to publish more interesting posts on Instagram, join Wironal in this article, because we are going to teach you three different ways to add music to your Instagram posts and videos.
How to add music to instagram posts free
Using the program’s internal tools to add music to Instagram posts
Instagram has recently made it possible for users to add music to their Instagram posts using its built-in tools. You can use this simple tool to add photos that you want to publish in the form of posts or stories. To do this, just follow the steps below step by step.
- In the first step, open the Instagram application and tap the + icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Now hit the Post Mode option and select the photo you want.
- Touch the arrow icon in the upper right corner of the screen to complete the process.
- To make your photo more beautiful, you can put a filter on it and then tap the arrow icon at the top of the screen again.
- In this section , you will see the Add music option under the Location option . Click on it.
- Now from the page that opens, you can select the song you want and add it to your Instagram post.
- You can move the music slider to find the part of your song that you want. Then tap the tick option at the top right of the page to finalize the post editing.
- Clicking on the tick icon at the top right of the page will upload your Instagram post.
Add music to Instagram posts using stories
Unlike Instagram stories, you can not add songs directly to your Instagram videos. However, in the following, we will teach you a trick that will allow you to easily add music to your Instagram posts. Just follow these simple steps to add a song to any post you like:
- In the first step, open the Instagram application and tap the + icon . Then select the Story Mode option.
- Now just click on Gallery and select a video from your phone memory.
- You can simply mute the selected video or choose to replace it with another song.
- To mute the desired video, just click on the audio button as shown below.
- Click on the third icon at the top right of the screen and select Music.
- Now in this section, you can search for your favorite song and use the slider to put your favorite part on the video.
- Click Done to finish the process of adding music to the video.
- Now it’s time to play your edited video and start recording video from your phone screen right away (how to record video from the screen is different on different phones).
- Now click Stop to save the recorded video.
- You can also delete unnecessary areas of the video using the program’s built-in editor.
- Now it’s time to post this recorded video like a regular post on your Instagram page.
Use other apps to add music to Instagram posts
There are now many third-party apps that you can use to add music to your favorite videos and then upload them to your Instagram page. These applications include InShot Video Editor and Maker. To do this, just follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Play Store, then search for InShot Video Editor , and then download the app.
- Now open the downloaded app and accept its terms and conditions of use.
- In this step, you have to click on the Video option and select the desired video from the memory section of your phone.
- In the next step, you have to click on the Music option as shown below and select a sound from the list of available sounds.
- You can also add the music you want, but make sure your music is copyrighted so that there is no problem with your account.
- In this step, you must click the Use button to add the song to your video.
- Now it’s time to synchronize your music with the selected video.
- To apply the changes to the video, you must click on the tick icon (image below).
- Then click the Save button in the upper right corner of the screen to save the final video to your device.
- In this section, you can share the edited video directly on your Instagram like a regular post.
In this article, we tried to teach you all the ways to add music to your Instagram posts. Using the above methods, you can easily post any photo or video with your favorite song on your Instagram page. If this article is useful to you and has increased your creativity in editing Instagram posts, share it with your friends so that they too can use the above methods. If you have any questions, you can share them with us in the comments section.