IOS 15 operating system was published about 3 months ago, it has a variety of features that are not only related to privacy, sports and performance. Among the good changes in iOS 15 is the Safari browser, which this time has very good changes in the mobile version, and by adding a new feature, allows you to access the desired tab by swiping between tabs. Tab grouping, something now seen in the Chrome browser, allows the user to categorize different tabs into separate groups. To refresh the page, just drag it down, voice search is provided. One of the interesting and useful features added to Safari is changing the background of this browser so that when you open a new page, a beautiful and colorful image catches your attention and keeps you satisfied with working with the Safari browser.
To do this you need to:
- Once you log in to the Safari app, open a new page. Look for the double square in the lower right corner and tap on it.
- You will see thumbnails of all the pages currently open on Safari. (If there are a large number of them, you may want to take this opportunity to get rid of a few.) Tap the plus sign in the lower-left corner.
- You are now in the “Customize Start Page” section or customize your homepage. Look for the “Edit” option and tap on it.
- Now, you can choose one of the backgrounds set by Apple or tap the box with a plus sign to select one of your favorite backgrounds. If you want to use your favorite background, you will be transferred to the Photo application to select it.
- Tap the image you want to use and go to the “Customize Start Page” section or customize your homepage. Your new image will now be replaced by a square with a positive sign and shown to you in highlighted form. If you are happy with the image you want, you can leave the page, but if you want to change it, just tap the box again to select a different image, or choose one of the pre-installed Apple wallpapers.
- After completing these steps, leave the “Customize Start Page” section. Now if you go to your homepage, you will see that your safari homepage has a new background.
Apart from that, as mentioned above, iOS 15 has introduced new capabilities and useful features for iPhone users. For example, we can mention the Focus feature. Focus mode is also now seen on some Android phones, but Apple has spent a lot of time figuring out how iPhone users use their devices.
As a result, it has a number of different categories, and machine learning technology helps users determine which applications should fall into these categories. Overall, this feature is very similar to Do Not Disturb, but you can define different titles for it for work, home, travel, or other items, and specify specific rules for notifications for each of these categories.
Leave a Reply